Sunday, October 26, 2008

Teeth

Zach has 2 bottom teeth as of last Sunday. Those little suckers are SHARP! He has not bitten me while eating, but I can only imagine. His days of 'mommy milk' may be numbered. :) My hope is to be able to feed him until Christmas time.
We went to the pumpkin patch and have some amazing pictures I need to get on here.
So, I am falling behind, as I have not even started Zach's baby book. I think blogging is more fun. I will hopefully do that this Summer. So, fess up, how many of ya'll ar good baby book keeper upers. I am sure many of you are.
Other things going on in Zach's world include:
He is trying very hard to crawl. Once he figures it out, it is over for us. ;)
He can roll over both ways.
He loves to such his thumb.
We are horrible at letting him 'cry it out' at night.
He is going to be a Monkey for Halloween.
I need ideas for good toys for Zach. I think I am going to make a toys r us wish list for family. Any good ideas out there? He is very active.
Baby Dedication was at our church this morning. How humbling and special it was to stand in front of our church family and give Zach to the Lord. I know that this is just what God wanted us to do and is the vow we made to Him.

And she made a vow, saying, "O LORD Almighty, if you will only look upon your servant's misery and remember me, and not forget your servant but give her a son, then I will give him to the LORD for all the days of his life, and no razor will ever be used on his head."
As surely as you live, my lord, I am the woman who stood here beside you praying to the LORD. 27 I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. 28 So now I give him to the LORD. For his whole life he will be given over to the LORD." And he worshiped the LORD there.
From First Samuel

2 comments:

Tara Powell said...

scrapbook....oh I wish I had the time. Cade's is only through 3 months and well, Reids.....haven't started it yet! One of these days. I do have to say that I did my first digital scrapbook page and is was EASY, quick and there was NO mess to clean up afterwards. I think I found my new love! :) As far as toys goes. We gave Cade the fisher price learning home when he was 6 months old and he has played with it pretty much every day since. Reid is into it now also. LOVE that toy and it's a perfect Santa gift! We also really like the leap frog learn and groove musical table. It's a great toy once they start pulling up. There is always the classic fisher price stacking rings and bucket of block (in different shapes...don't know the right name of the toy). Another fun one is the playskool ball popper. The tickle me elmo is fun for this age, too. Oh, books. You will never get enough books. Board books are perfect!! Hope that helps!

Anonymous said...

I kept up with Anner's book until she was born. I need to update it now. I wanted to say thank you for allowing us to be part of Sunday. I know y'all waited for Annerson to be born and I am so glad we were all able to share that together. Isn't that amazing that you were there to counsel me as Lex and I prepared for marriage and here we are dedicating our first children to the Lord together? Praise God!