Sunday, October 14, 2007

Levels and the latest

It was a great weekend! Tech won, 35-7 against the Aggies. This was the first A&M home game I have missed in 7 years. The Raiders pulled it off without my cheering.
All of my brother in laws were in for the game. We had such a good time. God has blessed me with an amazing family. I love them all so much. I wish we were all closer so we could spend more time with them.
I also got to see one of my bffs, Brooke from Dallas. I miss this girl so much. We only had a few minutes to catch up, but it was wonderful!
My levels looked good on Friday. They have begun to take me off my progesterone and other medicine I have been taking. They have to do it slowly so I don't have any withdrawals.
Please pray that my body will produce the necessary progesterone on its own.
Friday was the start of week 9. I am still tired and a bit more nauseous than I have been in the past. Something has been in the air this week that has my allergies acting up. I refuse to take anything other than Benadryl. I am a bit of a paranoid freak about stuff at this point.
All seems to be going well. I just feel like I sleep, eat, and go to the bathroom all the time. In fact I am about to go take a nap now during the Cowboys game.
Love to you all!

No comments: