Sunday, November 11, 2007

Nothing much to update

I had a sonogram for this Thursday (the 15th), but it was rescheduled until next Tuesday (the 21st). We will know a lot more from that sonogram. Right now I am 13 weeks and 3 days. I will be 14 + weeks when they do the sonogram. They MIGHT be able to tell us the sex of the baby! YEA!!
I am feeling okay, and everything seems to be going okay. I have no idea how I am supposed to feel or what is the 'right' way to feel right now. I seem to be getting some of my energy back. Right now the hardest thing is trying to not sleep on my back. ;)
I have started trying to eat better. The only thing I did really well the first trimester was drink all of my water. That is not to say that I only ate junk every day, but some days there was a cheeseburger and fries. I am starting to definitely 'show', and have decided that maternity pants are the way to go. I have on pair of jeans (my 'fat' jeans) that I can still 'get into'. My long shirts still fit, but that is about it.
Have a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DANA! um,i had no idea you were preggers. that's what i get for being out of the lubbock/nine30 loop...sigh. :) CONGRATS!!! i am so excited for you guys!!!