Thursday, May 1, 2008

Friday is the DAY!

We did not get to do the amnio this morning because there was no room or pockets of fluid. We got a shot of steroids to make sure his lungs are ready. Both doctors feel good about delivering tomorrow.
So, tomorrow afternoon our baby Zach should be here.
On another note, I have a cold. I am getting better but have definitely felt better. I have not been sick this entire pregnancy. I am hoping and praying that I am fully recovered by 1:00 tomorrow.
Please continue to pray for us.
We will update with pictures and info. as soon as we can.

4 comments:

Jason and Stephanie Trook said...

Oh my gosh! Yeah! He's finally going to be here! We can't wait to meet this sweet boy!
I pray you will feel better immediately!

Ashley said...

Can't wait for the good news tomorrow

Anonymous said...

He's here! I just got an email. I've been praying for y'all! Praise God everything the delivery was good and you both are well!!

Jason and Stephanie Trook said...

We need pictures of that boy!