Wednesday, August 13, 2008

It's 11:50 PM and I get up at 5:00 AM

This is the first time I have posted sense I have been back to work.
I am too sleepy to post much of anything.
Other than-Work is good (BUSY) Please pray for me and my new role as mom and administrator.
Zach is Fabulous and LOVES his babysitter (Ms. Janie)
I feel like a milk cow while pumping what seems like every minute of every day. :) But, that is going well.
I do not see how working folks keep up with a blog. I am going to have to make an effort to keep it updated with Zach information. ;)

6 comments:

Beth said...

I am praying for you!

Ashley said...

I feel your pain and I love you

Christa Greene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christa Greene said...

I understand...I'm right there with you...getting up before 6 a.m. is killing me and my night life! :) Don't worry, it will get better! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update Dana! Hang in there!

Brie said...

Thanks for taking the time to update. Praying for you!