Sunday, November 16, 2008

So much yet so little time


Things are going great around our house. Just a few thins to update
Zach went to the Dr. last Wednesday to get a shot for his croup. Long story short, he rolled off the exam table, got head x-rays, has a skull fracture, and is COMPLETELY FINE! Praise God.
We bought a Christmas tree today. We have not decorated in a few years because we are always gone, but we have a tree for this year. I am debating putting ornaments on it though. ;)
I started thinking the other day about how blessed that our family is. All my life I have been living for the next 'big' thing. God has blessed me with all the 'big' things in life, house, job, cars, wonderful husband, precious child, health, and so much more. God very clearly let me know to stop getting so wrapped up in the world and enjoy the blessings he has given me. So, I am trying to not worry so about the little things and just enjoying the little things of my wonderful,ordinary life.
I LOVE this time of year. I can't wait until the Christmas music starts playing. I love the decoration, the hustle and bustle, the lights and the smells of the holidays.
A list for those of you out there wondering about Zach.
He is 6.5 months old!
He can:
Roll over both ways
Scoot around on his tummy (he goes in a circle)
Tries to crawl
Sits up on his own and plays with his toys around him
Jumps in his jumper
Watches TV and tries to figure out what is going on
Pulls hair
Has 4 teeth
Is being slowly taken off breast milk
LOVES bananas

2 comments:

Beth said...

I am so thankful that he is okay. We need to get together soon!

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe he rolled off the table! I seriously would have passed out!