Saturday, September 29, 2007

We saw a Heartbeat!!

I don’t even know how to start this other than PRAISE GOD! We had our 7 week sonogram today, and everything looked perfect. There was a perfect round yolk sak that forms the placenta, a tiny little baby, a detectable heartbeat, and over all relief for James and me. You could see the little heart beat just flicker away on the screen. We have a video and pictures. Right now he (or she) is measuring right at 7 weeks like they should. I don’t go back for an ultrasound until 12 weeks. I will still go for weekly progesterone level test. I don’t have my current blood work back, but will get it this afternoon. I am still supposed to ‘take it easy’. I have gotten very good at that. Thank you all for your prayers and concern. I could not have made it through this without all you! Have a great weekend!
Much love, Dana

It amazes me at how the Lord comforts you and brings you peace in so many ways. While driving to the doctor’s office, with a sick feeling in my stomach a Third Day song came on the radio. It is called Tunnel. My hope and prayer is this baby is the light at the end of this fertility tunnel.

Well I won't pretend to know what you're thinking And I can't begin to know what you're going through And I won't deny the pain that you're feeling But I'm gonna try and give a little hope to you Just remember what I told you There's so much you're living for There's a light at the end of this tunnel There's a light at the end of this tunnel for you For you There's a light at the end of this tunnel Shining bright at the end of this tunnel for you For you So keep holding on You got your disappointments and sorrows You ought to share the weight of that load with me Then you will find that the light of tomorrow Well it brings new life for your eyes to see So remember what i told you There's so much your living for There's a light at the end of this tunnel There's a light at the end of this tunnel for you For you There's a light at the end of this tunnel Shining bright at the end of this tunnel for you For you So keep holding on Keep holding on

No comments: