Sunday, February 15, 2009

Great is your Faithfulness...







My husband just said: "This horse just gave birth to another horse." Comments like that are why I love him. I was going to blog seriously, but I can't after that comment.

Okay, here goes...
Pictures of our daily reminder of how faithful God is are above. We had a great Valentines Day! Detials are below.

As we sang the words to this song this morning, I realized how true they are. More importantly, I realized how true they are and how much I truly believe them. As I sat and reflected, I confessed to myself and God that I have not always trusted and allowed my God to be faithful to me. He rocked my world to show me that he is faithful, true to his promises. He was he is and he always be to us, faithful, unchanging, and able to rock our worlds!


Great is Your faithfulness
Great is Your faithfulness
You never change
You never fail, O God
True are Your promises
True are Your promises
You never change
You never fail, O God
So we raise up holy hands
To praise the Holy One
Who was and is and is to come
Wide is Your love and grace
Wide is Your love and grace
You never change
You never fail, O God
You were,
You are
You will always be
Valentines Day
We have gone out for Valentines Day the last 9 years with our dear friends, Bianca and Adam. This year was no different. We did throw a loop in things and went to Gilberts for Steak and lobster instead of the Frenchman Inn. We really enjoyed dinner, but we will be back at the Frenchman Inn next year.
James sent me flowers at school and got me a Chi. My Chi bit the dust last week. :)
The best gift was Zach giving me his card. :)
Thank you all for filling our lives with love!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site www.blogger.com
Is this possible?