Saturday, February 28, 2009

Zachary and the terrible, horrible no good very bad day



Have you read this book? It is a great book to read when you are feeling like you are having a bad day. I wish that I had it to read to Zach today. And to be honest, read to myself.
This week was not very bueno.
Zach had fever and a stuffy nose Wednesday and Thursday. I had a high fever Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. I went to the dr. and my flu and strep test were negative. Thank God! I had a fever though and my whole body ached. I just knew it had to be the flu. I am still running a low fever with cold meds and antibiotics. Weird!
Today, James went to work out and then to work until 1:30. Zach and I had a very bad morning. I don't know if he is teething or just fussy, but I could do nothing right for him. He was hungry but didn't want his bottle or me to feed him. I put food on his tray and he got mad he couldn't get it all to his mouth. But, heaven forbid mommy put it in his mouth. Then to make matters worst, mommy attacked him with the nose saline and the booger sucker several times.
By the time James got home I was in tears. I was mad at Zach and mad at myself for being mad at Zach. It is not like a 10 month old knows what he is doing is driving me mad. If I could get air through my nose it probably would have helped the situation, but I can't breathe through my nose.
So, Zach is asleep and I am going to take my night time cold meds. Hopefully, this is the end of the very horrible, not good very bad day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you using Vicks for that nose prob? He already feeds himself?