Thursday, March 13, 2008

This and that

It has been a while sense I wrote anything.
Not much has been going on. SPRING BREAK is in 1 day! I can not wait. Man do I need this break. My energy levels are starting to go down again, but that is to be expected.
We had a wonderful baby shower in Corpus Christi last weekend. I flew down on Thursday night with the thought that I would get there in a lot less time than driving. That was not the case at all. I was delayed in Houston for over 3 hours. I was physically and emotionally exhausted by the time I finally got to my mother in law's house at about 2:00 in the morning. I was one of 'those' people that lays down on the seats at the airport. The trip back on Sunday was long, but we stopped a lot, and the baby and I did fine. I will not be going any where else any time soon. Like I said, it was a ton of fun, but exhausting.
My mom got the nursery painted and it looks really great. The walls are beige and one is chocolate brown.
I guess that is it for now. I am thinking about going to bed at 8:00 tonight. The time change has made me feel a bit guilty for my early bed times.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Post pictures of the nursery so we can see! Can't wait to meet your little man!